Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on InstantProxies.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on InstantProxies.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by InstantProxies.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on InstantProxies.com’s web site are provided “as is”. InstantProxies.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, InstantProxies.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall InstantProxies.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on InstantProxies.com’s Internet site, even if InstantProxies.com or a InstantProxies.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on InstantProxies.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. InstantProxies.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. InstantProxies.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. InstantProxies.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
InstantProxies.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by InstantProxies.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to InstantProxies.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. Service FeesFees for Services ordered by Customer shall begin on the date of the order following Customer’s execution of electronic signature after having read and accepted this TOS, and the schedule of fees and other information found at Provider’s website, InstantProxies.com, all of which are posted at Provider’s website at http://www.instantproxies.com/pricing.
2. Service TermCustomer agrees to a month-to-month term for Services unless otherwise agreed to in writing, by electronic mail, by instant messaging, or electronically via Provider’s website. If the term for Service is month-to-month, the term is automatically renewed each month, unless Customer provides written notice of cancellation based on the terms provided below. If Customer has a term other than month-to-month, the term is automatically renewed for the same term, unless Customer provides written notice of cancellation based on the terms provided below.
3. Service RefundsAll Services rendered by InstantProxies.com are refundable if and only if Services rendered for a given customer by InstantProxies.com violates one of the following warranties:
(a) Prior to the Customer’s use of the proxies and within the first 5 days of ordering, the proxies fail for the Customer’s stated use case. And after given the opportunity to find new proxies that satisfy the Customer’s use case, InstantProxies.com is unable to do so.
(b) The InstantProxies.com network experiences less than 99% uptime over a period of 30 days as tracked via the monitoring system posted at http://instantproxies.com/network-status.
(c) A support request filed at the customer portal (http://www.instantproxies.com/billing/clientarea.php) requires over 24 hours before a response from InstantProxies.com staff.
In the event that any one of the above warranties is breached, the Customer may request a refund for the most recent payment sent to InstantProxies.com though the customer portal.
4. Service CancellationProvider requires, and Customer agrees, a written cancellation notice should be made for discontinuance or downgrades of Services. Failure to supply the requisite written notice of cancellation may result to continuous charges/billing. Notice of written cancellation by Customer is to be given via online customer portal located at http://www.instantproxies.com/billing/clientarea.php.
5. DisputesCustomers seeking to resolve any billing error shall open an support ticket within 60 days of an alleged billing error via the customer portal located at http://www.instantproxies.com/billing/clientarea.php. Without being limited by the preceding sentence, Customer agrees not to contest, seek reimbursement, chargeback or otherwise seek non-payment or reversal of any payment however made, without limitation, via credit card or otherwise for Services rendered. Any such action is a breach of this TOS. Terms governing Provider’s rights upon the occurrence of a breach is described in the paragraph under the heading “Breach”.
6. Non-PaymentAll payments are due in full on the monthly or other periodic anniversary date, depending on the duration of Services agreed upon. Failure to remit payment for Services under this TOS on the monthly or other periodic anniversary date is a breach of this TOS. Provider may provide Customer with Services following a failure to pay, but is not obligated to, for four calendar days, including the anniversary date. Failure to remit payment by the fifth calendar day, which includes the anniversary date, shall result in suspension of Services until payment is made.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.